- Köp online, hämta i butik.
- Fria returer -byt eller returnera i butik.
- Fri frakt över 500 kr.
There are countless extraordinary phenomena to be discovered where the land uplift is the fastest in the world. Nowhere else in Sweden can you hike at these heights so close to the sea. You’ll find the country’s most extreme local flora – the northernmost southern plant species and the southernmost northern plant species, sometimes growing on the same mountain.
You’ll find fantastic hikes over mountaintops smoothed by the sea and through the deepest of forests that can offer you complete solitude, if that’s what you’re looking for. You’ll come across culinary challenges such as the pride of the region; fermented Baltic herring. The High Coast in a nutshell.
- High Coast Trail
- Arnäsleden Trail
- Best hikes along the World Heritage Trail
- A guide to Archipelago’s islands
- Skuleskogen National Park
- Climbing and hiking on Skuleberget
- Smitingen and Härnöklubb Nature Reserve
- Fishing chapels
- The best kayaking routes along the coast
Motsvarande bok på svenska heter "Höga kusten".